Healthy Eating Seminars
Sports Nutrition Workshops
Weight Management Programs
One on One Consultations
Designed for Corporate Business | Charities | Church Groups | Schools | Gyms and many more.
Our Cooking Demonstrations are the most popular workplace health and well-being program we run. They run for 1 hour and include two recipes a breakfast recipe and a choice of a lunch or dinner option. All our cooking demo presenters have food handling and first aid certificates.
- A choice of 15 healthy recipe options either a breakfast, lunch or dinner recipe – our most popular request is the Thai chicken curry dish.
- A fun, educational demonstration by a Registered Nutritionist or Dietitian about the benefits of healthy eating, portion sizes, serving sizes and nutrients.
- Food tasting
- Recipes and handouts
- Updates for client newsletters
To find out more about the recipe options please visit our Cooking Demonstrations page.
Designed for Corporate Businesses | Schools | Church Groups | Volunteer Groups | Gyms
Our health presentations last for 1 hour, they are fun, engaging and filled with lots of banter. Presentation options include: How to Eat a Balanced Diet | Food and Mood | Improving sleeping patterns | Chronic Disease Prevention and Awareness | Living a Healthy Lifestyle | Food as Medicine | Sports Nutrition. We are also open for requests if you have a specific need. The key points we tend to cover are:
- How to eat a healthy balanced diet without restricting yourself from the foods you enjoy eating.
- Portion sizes and serving sizes for food groups i.e. vegetables, fruits, calcium foods, protein, carbohydrates and fats.
- A choice of 1 of 4 activities to do – 1) Food labelling activity | 2) Play the sugar or fat game | 3) Play the fibre awareness game | 4) Food and exercise game
- Each presentation includes handouts and recipes.
To find out more information about our seminar themes please visit our nutrition seminars page.
ZUMBA WORKPLACE CLASSES
Designed for Corporate Businesses | School Staff Meetings | Community groups etc.
Our Zumba workplace classes are becoming very popular in 2019. Our accredited Zumba & personal trainer Carly runs the workouts all across Melbourne for workplaces. The sessions go for 45mins-60mins, they are designed for beginners and also those that are dancing queens. The exercises are low impact, but give your whole body and mind a workout, helping you to concentrate and boost your mood & heart health for the rest of the day.
- No equipment needed, just your body.
- Exercises are tailored to the group.
- Focusing on injury preventing and cardiovascular improvements.
- Fun & exciting exercise that helps a team to bond and learn new skills.
Designed for Corporate workers | School Teachers | Volunteers | General staff…
Our staff focused consultations last for 15 mins each (minimum booking of 4 consultations). They are designed to revamp a person’s diet and set them on a track to achieve a healthy balanced diet that helps to support them at work, home and when exercising.
- The staff member will have a 3-day food and exercise diary recorded.
- The nutritionist will work with staff to create small sustainable tweaks to their diet.
- Recipes and handouts will be given out.
For Corporate | Schools | Gyms | Festivals | University open days | Health and Wellness Events.
Our health checks stands are visually enticing and very informative. They include a health check from a Registered Nutritionist or Dietitian about your health status, we use the following tools to run our health checks:
- Body fat and muscle mass tests
- Blood pressure reading
- Body age reading
- Body Mass Index
- Waist circumference
- Advice is given out.
- Participants are given a booklet to track their health status in the future.
- Recipe and other handouts available.
The end result is that the person walks away motivated and empower to make changes in their lives.
NUTRITION HEALTH STANDS
For expos at schools, gyms, expo’s, workplaces, university open days, conferences etc.
Our health stalls are interactive, engaging and educational. We provide nutrition visuals and games and can even offer food tasting (on request).
- Sugar/Fat/ Salt test tube awareness games
- Smoothie making from a range of delicious Daley Nutrition recipes
- Specific nutrition advice offered to the public
- Lots of flyers and visuals for kids and adults
- Health assessments if required