Sprinkle Cookie Dough Balls
This recipe was created during COVID-19 as an afternoon activity with our kids. As any parent will know, children love sprinkles and marshmallows, this recipe includes nutrient dense foods like chickpeas and peanut butter, which offer some health benefits such as magnesium vitamin E and dietary fibre. Paired with rainbow sprinkles or marshmallows this is a healthier ‘sometimes’ snack compared to a cupcake or cookie.
For more tasty bliss ball recipes please view our top 10 bliss ball recipe page.
Sprinkle Cookie Dough Balls Recipe
Ingredients (makes 6-8 balls).
- 1 cup of drained chickpeas.
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- 1/4 cup of oats.
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup or honey.
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- 1 dessert spoon of sprinkles or chopped up marshmallows.
- Blend the ingredients together until they start to clump up.
- Mixed in the sprinkles or marshmallows.
- Roll the dough into balls in your hands.
- Pop in the fridge for 30 mins before eating.
Enjoy 1-2 Sprinkle Cookie Dough Balls as part of a balanced diet.
Sprinkle Cookie Dough Balls – Posted by Daley Nutrition
Daley Nutrition is a community nutrition team based in Melbourne, Victoria. We run a range of nutrition based programs such as cooking demonstrations in Australia to raise people’s awareness of what they are eating and empower them to change certain eating habits.
To find out more about our Nutrition Services below images