Snickers Bliss Ball Recipe
It tastes a lot like a snickers bar but healthier
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 10 BALLS)
- 1.5 cups of roasted salted peanuts
- 1 cup of pakistani datess (soaked and drained)
- 2 tbsp. of cacao powder
- ⅟2 tsp. of stevia
- 2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Soak the dates for 10 mins in boiling water.
- Blend the 1.5 cups of peanuts in a food processor until they form smaller pieces (not a powder).
- Add the soaked drained dates, 1 tbsp. of cacao powder, ⅟2 tsp. of stevia, 2 tsp. of vanilla extract into the blender with the 1 cup of peanuts and blend until smooth.
- Scoop out the ingredients into a bowl and then add the remaining 0.5 cups of peanuts into the dough and mix.
- Then roll the dough into your hands to make 8-10 balls.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp. of cacao onto a plate and roll the balls in the powder until covered.
NOTE—enjoy our snickers bliss balls as part of a healthy balanced diet, 1-2 balls per day is advised. Each ball contains 150 kcal.