Weight Management Consult
General Healthy Eating advice
High Blood Pressure
Sports Nutrition Consult
Nutrition & sleep improvements
GENERAL NUTRITION IMPROVEMENTS
Designed for anyone looking to improve their diet, aiming to achieve the recommended dietary intake for nutrients.
Our Patterson Lakes Nutritionist Luke will focus on bringing a balance back to your eating patterns, focusing on food groups, energy intake and making lifestyle modifications not restrictions.
- Offer a personalised nutrition plan designed for you to create balance with your eating habits.
- Identify any nutrient deficiencies and macronutrient ranges.
- Information booklet to track your body measurement.
- Recipes ideas and shopping card.
- SMS reminders during consults.
- Follow up consults are recommended to tweak & amend your goal progression.
WEIGHT LOSS CONSULTATION
Working with your lifestyle habits and routines together we create an eating and exercise plan that enables you to lose weight sustainably.
- The initial weight loss consults delves into your food history, relationship with food and influencing factors.
- Together we work from your eating and exercises barriers and stresses.
- During consult Patterson Lakes Nutritionist Luke will write up an eating plan for you and set 3 priority goals to work on.
- Recipes and other handouts are given out.
- Family members are encourage to attend these session to help with weight loss support.
SPORTS NUTRITION CONSULTATION
A consult for sport enthusiasts, marathon training and strength training.
Our sports nutrition consult focuses on achieving the right micro and macronutrients intake to enable better exercise performance and recovery.
- We will take 3-day food and exercise diary and usual exercise routines and schedules.
- We work out your total energy expenditure and help you with fuelin for evenings, gaining muscle, losing weight or maintaining current performance.
- Recipes and a weight tracking booklet are given to you.
- Muscle mass, body fat and waist circumference are taken to track your progress.
CHRONIC DISEASE CONSULTATION
A nutrition consultation for anyone looking to make lifestyle modifications to reduce their risk of high blood pressure | high cholesterol levels | type two diabetes and pre-diabetes and many more…
Luke has spent most of his career working in the chronic disease treatment and prevention for Diabetes Victoria, The Heart Foundation and Cancer Council over the years and uses this scientific knowledge to help clients to gain control of their condition.
- We work with your GP to help improve your health status.
- Within 2-4 weeks we can improve your blood glucose, cholesterol and blood pressure results.
- We use a holistic approach to help our clients to manage their condition.
- We offer regular support to ensure our clients achieve their short and long term health goals.
- Every year we run a free Diabetes prevention program for high risk individuals, click here to see if you are eligible.