Weight Management Consult
General Healthy Eating advice
High Blood Pressure
Sports Nutrition Consult
Nutrition & sleep improvements
GENERAL NUTRITION IMPROVEMENTS
Designed for anyone looking to improve their diet, aiming to achieve the recommended dietary intake for nutrients.
Our Nutritionist Luke will focus on bringing a balance back to your eating patterns, focusing on food groups, balancing calories and the enjoyment of eating.
- Eating plan designed for you to create balance with your eating routines.
- Information booklet to track your body measurement.
- Recipes ideas and shopping card.
- Text reminders during consults.
- Follow up consults last for 3o mins and review your goal progression.
WEIGHT LOSS CONSULTATION
Working with your lifestyle habits and routines together we create an eating and walking plan that enables you to lose weight sustainably.
- The initial weight loss consults delves into your food history, relationship with food and food influences.
- Together we work from your eating and exercises barriers and stressed.
- During consult Patterson Lakes Nutritionist Luke will write up a menu plan for you and set 3 priority goals to work on.
- Recipes and other handouts are given out.
- Family members are encourage to attend these session to help with weight loss support.
SPORTS NUTRITION CONSULTATION
A consult for sport enthusiasts, marathon training, triathletes, cross fit training and body building.
Our sports nutrition consult is based around getting the best micro and macro nutrients to enable better exercise performance and recovery.
- We will take 3-day food and exercise diary and usual exercise routines and schedules.
- We work out your total energy expenditure and help with gaining muscle mass, losing weight or maintaining currently performance.
- Recipes and a weight tracking booklet are given to you.
- Muscle mass, body fat and waist circumference are the key measurements we take.
CHRONIC DISEASE CONSULTATION
A lifestyle consultation for the anyone looking to advice about high blood pressure | high cholesterol levels | type two diabetes and pre-diabetes and many more…
Luke has spent most of his career working in the chronic disease treatment and prevention field has worked closely with Diabetes Victoria, The Heart Foundation and Cancer Council over the years and uses this scientific knowledge to help clients to gain control of their condition.
- We work with your GP to help improve your health status.
- Within 2-4 weeks we can improve your blood glucose, cholesterol and blood pressure results.
- We use a holistic approach to help our clients to manage their condition.
- We offer regular support to ensure our clients achieve their short and long term health goals.