Our nutrition practitioners offer nutrition consultations for our local community living in Chelsea, Patterson Lakes and surrounding areas. We use evidence-based advice to improve our clients eating habits leading to better health and wellbeing. The conditions we cover are chronic diseases, sports nutrition and weight loss support. Our Patterson Lakes Nutritionist Luke & Dietitian Emily lead the nutrition clinic and offer a non-judgement based service to improve your nutrition status.
Every week we use a range of nutrition methods to offer our clients the best support available. Such as SMART goal setting, blood test readings, muscle mass & body fat bioimpedance measurements, fitness tests and regular blood pressure checks. Daley Nutrition has proudly been running for nearly 10 years, we are based off Wells Road at 1 Governor Arthur Drive, Patterson Lakes, VIC.
(Note: for FODMAP and food allergy support we refer our clients to The Food Intolerance Dietitian Frances, who is based in Mentone, VIC).
Q. How do the nutrition consultations work?
- The initial consult lasts up to an hour with follow-ups being 30 mins.
- We ask a range of lifestyle questions to find about you as an individual.
- A written eating plan will be created for you and priority goals to work on.
- We offer you a nutrition booklet to track your progress as well as other nutrition handouts.
- Every face to face client receives a portion plate as part of their initial consult.
GP referrals form found here