Online Dietitian Consults
Available via Zoom (Australia)
Our online nutrition consults are for clients looking for support with changing their eating habits from the convenience of their office or home.
Our online Dietitian consults are run by Nutritionist Luke (RNutr) or Dietitian Emily (APD). They are both passionate professionals that have been working in the field of nutrition for more than 10 years, they offer nutrition advice, plans and goals that suit your needs.
We see clients looking for guidance with chronic diseases, such as type 2 diabetes, prediabetes, elevated cholesterol, and blood pressure. We also offer sports nutrition support for those who are looking to focus on improving their sport/gym workouts with a focus on macro & micronutrient plans.
Q. How do the online consultations work?
- The consults are run via Zoom / or Facetime.
- We email you an eating guide that suits your weekly life schedule and needs.
- Recipes will be emailed to you along with 1-2 weeks of priority goals to work on to create new habits.
- Payment can be paid for in advance via our online booking system.
Weight Management Consult
General Healthy Eating Improvements
High Blood Pressure
Sports Nutrition Consult
PERSONALISED ONLINE DIETITIAN CONSULTS
GENERAL HEALTHY EATING CONSULTATION
Online Dietitian consults designed for anyone looking to improve their eating patterns and support their health.
- The initial online consult last for 60 minutes and includes a 30 minute write up personalised plan (PDF).
- Topics covered are your history with food, your eating patterns, your motivations, lifestyle and medical history.
- We encourage clients to keep track of their waist circumference via our nutrition booklet, which will be emailed to you.
- After the consult, the nutritionist will write up a PDF eating guide for you and priority goals to work on for 7-14 days.
- Recipes and other handouts are also emailed to you.
- We will then contact you in between consults to see how you are getting on.
- Follow up consults last for 45 mins and review your goal progression.
WEIGHT LOSS CONSULTATION
Designed for anyone looking to lose weight sustainability and effectively, from the comfort of their own home
Luke & Emily are experts in weight loss and understand the battles and frustrations that modern day diets can cause. We believe in whole food groups and not restricting foods but being mindful of how much we eat and balance.
- The initial consult last an hour with a 30 minute write up, within this hour we find out about your relationship with food, your previous diet history and go through any recent blood results to gather a holistic view of you as an individual.
- We encourage clients to keep track of their waist circumference via our nutrition booklet, which is emailed to you.
- After the consult the nutritionist will write up a menu plan for you and set 3 priority goals to work on.
- Recipes and other handouts are emailed to you.
- The online Dietitian and Nutritionist will contact you in between consults to see how you are getting on.
SPORTS NUTRITION CONSULTATION
Designed for exercise enthusiasts, marathon runners, triathletes, cross fit, body builders etc.
Our sports nutrition online consults are designed to cater for most sports and workouts, we tailor our nutrition advice to your over exercise goals. Finding out about which energy systems you use, duration, intensity and recovery of your chosen exercise. The focus is around sustainability and proving you with the macro and micro nutrients you need to succeed in your chosen activity.
- We will take 3-day food and exercise diary and usual exercise routines and schedules.
- We work out your total energy expenditure and help with gaining muscle mass, losing weight or maintaining currently performance.
- Recipes and weight tracking booklet are emailed to you.
CHRONIC DISEASE CONSULTATION
Designed for anyone looking for advice about high blood pressure | high cholesterol levels | pre-diabetes
We work closely with Diabetes Victoria and other not for profit organisations in the field to keep up to date and current with chronic disease prevention and management. Alongside the support of your GP we can help to use food as one of the best forms of treating a chronic disease. If you have been diagnosed with prediabetes you might be eligible to join our 12 month program for free:
- We work with your GP to help improve your health status.
- Within 2-4 weeks we can improve your blood glucose, cholesterol and blood pressure results.
- We use a holistic approach to help our clients to manage their condition.
- We offer regular support to ensure our clients achieve their short and long term health goals.
ONLINE DIETITIAN CONSULTS ($)
- 90 minute consult
- Write up eating plan & goals
- SMS reminder texts
- Follow ups – $75 (45 mins)