Daley Nutrition has been running nutrition seminars for community groups, universities and corporate businesses for 8 years across Melbourne & Australia. During the COVID period, this service will be offered effectively via Zoom. We present on a range of nutrition seminars topics from 1-3 hours on the key topics of nutrition that the public is most interested in. Such as:
- How to eat a balanced diet.
- Food and mood.
- The foundation of sports nutrition.
- Food and sleep improvements.
- Strengthen your immunity.
- Nutrition and heart health
- Gut health and nutrition.
- Nutrition and healthy aging.
- Sustainable weight management.
- The SUGAR workshop (new).
- Menu planning & chair-based exercises (new).
- Healthy lifestyle and working from home (new).
Our nutrition and healthy eating workshops & seminars are full of energy and informative information designed to create behaviour change with our clients. We use a 50% teaching/50% interactive method and resources such as food visuals, games, case studies, recipes and nutrition activities to get our groups excited about nutrition. Below are just some key examples of the Australian nutrition seminars we run. We’re happy to tailor something to suit your group, just contact us for more details!