What more is there to love than a dessert recipe that also contains veg! Along with my kidney bean brownies, this is another favourite brownie recipe of mine. The best part is that you can’t even taste the zucchini! I was inspired by a friend to make these brownies after they mentioned that I should create some more desserts with hidden veg. Well there’s no need to hide the vegetables in these, because you can’t even taste them!
They are also:
✔️ Dairy free
✔️ 156 calories (~627 kJ) .
✔️ Contains veggies!
* 1/3 cup nuttelex
* 150g Sweet William dairy free chocolate
* 1 whole egg
* 1 egg white
* 1/2 cup sugar free maple syrup
* 1 tsp vanilla essence
* 1/4 tsp bicarbonate Soda
* 1 zucchini (grated)
* 1 tsp psyllium husk (optional)
* 1/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
* 1/4 cup Macro Mike cookie dough PB. .
1. Melt chocolate and butter in a small saucepan, stirring to combine.
2. Pour butter/choc mixture into a medium bowl and whisk in eggs.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
4. Pour mixture into a lined square baking tin
5. Drizzle peanut butter (make sure PB is runny/watered down) evenly over the top of the mixture and make swirls with the tip of a knife.
6. Cook for 30-40 mins at 180 degrees (or until a fork inserted comes out clean).