All Primary School years (adapted to be age appropriate)
Our Nutrition School Incursions & Workshops run for 1 hour and are delivered in a fun and interactive way. The children walk away from the session empowered about making healthy choices. For information on various workshops, please see our School Incursions tab.
- Helps pupils to identify government recommendations for intake of fruit & vegetables per day, portion sizes & benefits
- Educates pupils about healthy food choices and how good nutrition helps our muscles and bones
- Pupils are encouraged to taste test new foods using all their senses
- There is a key focus around where veggies come from and introducing them into the daily diet
- Curriculum focused to cover science, social learning, sustainability and health topics
- Includes handouts for parents.
Workplaces, community groups, Universities/Colleges
We offer a range of workplace nutrition programs such as staff consultations, presentations on nutrition topics and cooking demo’s. The key topics we cover are:
- How to maintain a healthy body weight
- How can I get into a routine of eating a healthy balanced diet
- How foods work as medicine for the body and prevent disease
- Recipe ideas and cooking tips
- Knowledge about what constitutes to a healthy balanced diet
- For workplaces, community groups, universities & schools
Our 1 hour Cooking Demonstrations are a great way to interactively show participants how easy and quick it is to cook 2 healthy meals from scratch.
- Your choice of 2 tasty recipes from a breakfast, lunch or dinner menu
- The nutritionist will focus on quick, easy cooking with tips and tricks you can do at home
- General advice about nutrition such as portion sizes, nutrients, weight loss etc.
- Includes recipe handouts for attendees
We tailor the nutrition seminars to your group’s needed i.e. weight loss, reducing risk factors for chronic disease, general healthy eating. The seminars can go for 1-3hours depending on requirements. They are interactive, visual and include up to date research and advice. Topic examples are:
- How to eat a healthy balanced diet (focusing on breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and fluid intake).
- How good affects our mood (focusing on energy foods, veg and fruits that enhance brain function).
- Food and sleep improvements (focusing on key nutrient that can deepened your sleeping patterns.)
- Gut health and nutrition (focusing on pre and probiotic use).
- Weight management advice (we simply cut through the diet BS industry and make weight loss simple).
- The SUGAR workshop (we debunk all the sugars and find out what they do to our bodies.
For a longer description of these workshops please click here.
NUTRITION HEALTH STANDS
For expos at schools, gyms, expo’s, workplaces, university open days, conferences etc.
Our health stalls are interactive, engaging and educational. We provide nutrition visuals and games and can even offer smoothie or food tasting.
- Sugar/Fat/ Salt test tube awareness games
- Smoothie making from a range of delicious Daley Nutrition recipes
- Specific nutrition advice offered to the public
- Lots of flyers and visuals for kids and adults
- Heatlh assessments if required