Apple Pie Bliss Balls
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 10 BALLS)
½ cup of dried apple
⅟4 cup of dried dates
⅟4 cup of oats
⅟3 cup of almonds
2 tsps. cinnamon
1) Soak the dates for 30mins in boiling water.
2) Place all ingredients into a food processor on high for 45 seconds-60 seconds or until ingredients are almost smooth and start to form a ball.
3) Separate mixture into 10 evenly sized balls.
4) Roll the balls in cinnamon to finish.
4) Store in an airtight container.
NOTE—enjoy 1-2 a day as part of a healthy balanced diet.