Cooking advice & tips
General Healthy Eating Improvements
Weight Management Tips
Sports Nutrition tips
Mental health & nutrition
Gut and Metabolism Improvements
Nutrition & sleep improvements
Chronic fatigue prevention
High Protein, Fibre, low added sugar recipes
Our breakfast recipes are quick, easy, taste great and supply sustainable energy for the morning.
- Apple Pie or Strawberry Shortcake Bircher Muesli
- Chocolate & banana bliss balls (for a group size under 20)
- Very berry or banana and coconut pancakes
- Green recovery smoothie.
High protein & fibre and bursting with flavour and taste
Our lunch recipe cooking demonstrations are designed to be quick and easy but also tasty and provide a wide range of healthy nutrients.
- Rainbow Cajan Chicken Cous Cous (or Tofu)
- Thai Beef & Peanut Salad
- Spiced pumpkin, carrot and ginger soup (winter warmer).
- Mexican Beef or Kangaroo nachos
High Protein, Fibre and lower in fat than takeaway versions
Our dinner recipe cooking demonstrations are again quick and easy to make, they are low in saturated fats, added sugar and full of veg. Where we can we try and use more sustainable meat sources.
- Coconut Chicken Curry
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Pesto & Almond Chicken Pasta
- Kangaroo Kale chilli con carne
Extra Information for our Cooking Demonstrations
In addition to the two cooking demonstrations recipes we also talk about other nutrition topics such as:
- Australian Guide to Health eating, including visual serving sizes.
- How to maintain or lose weight sustainably
- Portion sizes and serving sizes for meals and foods/drinks
- How to prevent the 2-3pm tired spell slump that office workers tend to get after lunch
- How food can improve your sleeping patterns
- How much carbohydrates/fats/proteins/sodium/fibre do males and females need on a daily basis
- Educational tips given throughout the cooking demonstration from a registered nutritionist
- Recipe and handouts
- Updates for client newsletters
- The option of 1 on 1 consultations for participants afterwards (extra cost from $30 per 15mins consult).
The topics we commonly discuss in our Cooking Demonstrations are, but not limited to:
// General healthy eating talks/guest speaking // Healthy eating cooking tips// Cooking on a budget ideas // Weight loss // Baby weaning and fussy feeders // Sports nutrition for gym lovers and athletes // Energy levels at work // Kids nutrition // Sugar/fat/salt awareness and many more…
The groups we commonly visit when running cooking demonstrations are:
Schools // Corporate businesses // Gyms // Churches // After school clubs // YMCA // Probus groups // Community meeting groups // Friendship groups // Community festivals // Children’s centres // Mothers’ groups // Community allotments and gardens // Sports clubs.